Citate de dragoste în engleză
1. Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye.
2. Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.
3. I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love.
4. A woman knows the face of the man she loves as a sailor knows the open sea.
5. You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.
6. We accept the love we think we deserve.
7. Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
8. Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.
9. I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love.
10. We’re all a little weird. And life is a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness and call it love true love.
11. A lady’s imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment.
12. Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love.
13. A book without words is like love without a kiss; it’s empty.
14. Never love anyone who treats you like you’re ordinary.
15. Love is so short, forgetting is so long.